Mortimer Percussion Duelling Pistols
Pair of Percussion Duelling Pistols by Mortimer
A fine pair of 15 bore saw-handled, full-stocked, percussion duelling pistols circa 1795 – 1815, by H W Mortimer and Son, with 10in octagonal barrels and set triggers. The barrels are signed ‘H W Mortimer & Son, Gunmakers to His Majesty’. The address of 89, Fleet Street is signed on the bottom of the trigger guards. Converted from flintlock to percussion by the maker.