Percussion Travelling Pistol
A 34 bore percussion travelling pistol by William and John Rigby with 3.5" damascus barrel,
The sidelock is signed 'W & J Rigby' and the hammer engraved with a dog.
It has an integral magazine in the butt for holding 3 lead balls,
a swivel ramrod and a silver butt escutcheon.
It is full stocked, the butt is chequered and overall length is 8".
The breech is fitted with a platinum plug. Circa 1835.